- 249g Ultralight and measures 160mm (length) x 202mm (width) x 55mm (height) unfolded
- 30-minute maximum flight time; Top speed of 46.8kph / 29mph in s-mode
- Up to 10km HD Video Transmission (OcuSync 2.0) (Location Dependant)
- Vision Sensor + GPS Precise Hover
- 3-Axis Gimbal supporting 12MP aerial photos and 4K Quad HD videos
- Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket
Using the DJI Mavic Mini with the DJI Fly App
The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots and awesome videos with just a few taps. Even beginners with no editing experience whatsoever can turn any moment into a social media hit. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
About the Mavic Mini Remote
The Mavic Mini also uses a dedicated remote controller that maintains an HD, low-latency video feed at a distance of up to 10km (Location Dependant). Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.