DJI Care Enterprise Basic Renew is a continuation of DJI Basic Enterprise Basic, offering one more year of coverage. DJI Care Enterprise Basic Renew provides one replacement at the low price of NZD $949 (Mavic 3 Thermal) after the expiration of DJI Care Enterprise Basic.
**The service period begins at the expiration of DJI Care Enterprise Basic and is active for one year. The DJI Care Enterprise Basic plan can only be activate for the first 2 years after a DJI Enterprise Product is first powered on and activated; therefore, DJI Care Enterprise Basic Renew can only be purchased one time (See Below):
DJI Care Enterprise Basic – First year included free of charge with every purchase of a DJI Enterprise Drone or Sensor
DJI Care Enterprise Basic Renew – Second year available for purchase
* Please note DJI Care Enterprise Basic covers Aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery, propellers and controller. It does not cover damage to any additional equipment not covered in the terms. If other payloads (P1, L1, H20, etc.) are equipped on your drone at the time, coverage will apply to that payload and be processed under a separate claim.
DJI Care Enterprise Basic is a service plan specially designed for DJI Enterprise drones. Providing complete accidental coverage and premium protection options that allow two drone replacements within a year of subscription – DJI Care Enterprise Basic offers the most comprehensive reassured flying experience ever developed specifically for the needs of commercial drone fleets. DJI Care Enterprise Basic allows you to fly with peace of mind and focus on the task at hand.
DJI Care Enterprise Basic is flexible and customizable
Care Enterprise Basic comes into effect at 0:00 on the start date and expires at 23:59 on the expiration date, as specified in the service agreement. For damage to drones or payloads caused by operator error or accident during normal use and operation. Two replacements are offered, and each replacement costs a small additional fee.
Please follow the steps below to activate the renewal protection plan:
IMPORTANT! The DJI Care Enterprise Basic Renew plan can only be activated if:
Your DJI Care Enterprise Basic (1-Year Plan) has not yet expired, and there is at least one product replacement left, then you can purchase DJI Care Enterprise Basic Renew, which extends your replacement service for one more year as well as prolonging the warranty period of your product.
- Enter the DJI Care Enterprise Basic activation code at the DJI Care website.
- Once you enter the activation code, you will be asked to enter your aircraft’s serial number.
- You can find this number on the inside of your drone’s battery compartment. For other equipment and Payloads, contact email@example.com for assistance on how to find this.
- Enter your personal information and follow any additional instructions on the DJI Care website to finish the DJI Care Enterprise Basic Renew activation.
WATER DAMAGE COVERAGE
Fly fearlessly with Care Enterprise Basic, replace your aircraft even if its water damaged. Replacement units are also provided for: Crash & Collision Damage, Signal Interference, and other accidents caused by User Error.
THE DJI CARE ENTERPRISE BASIC REPAIR PROCESS
When applying for a repair please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you have purchased DJI Care Enterprise Basic. From here our helpful team will supply you with a service form and details on how to get your product back to us.
Once we receive your damaged item the process will begin to get your product repaired.
Once an assessment is performed we will select the cheapest option to either have your product repaired or replaced under your DJI Care Enterprise Basic policy. Please let us know if you would like to have your product replaced even if a repair is cheaper.
Shipping fees back to your address are covered by DJI Care Enterprise Basic.
DJI Care Enterprise Basic and the corresponding product must be purchased from New Zealand. DJI Care Enterprise Basic only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorised channels.