NOTE: ALL REPLACEMENTS WILL TAKE 3 – 4 WEEKS FROM THE TIME YOUR CLAIM IS RECEIVED.
CARE REFRESH IS A NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE ITEM, ONCE CODES HAVE BEEN SUPPLIED THEY CAN NOT BE RETURNED.
Provides four replacement units for an additional charge as per the table below. The Care Refresh 2-year Plan lasts for two years from the date it is bound to your product, and covers for accidents such as water damage or collisions, letting you fly with peace of mind.
|DJI Care Refresh 2-Year Plan
|Number of Replacements
|Number of Flyaway Replacements
|Flyaway Replacement Fee
|Extended Warranty Period
|Official warranty is provided during the validity period
|Renew 1-Year Plan once
DJI Care Refresh can be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
- Brand new and un-activated product.
- Aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours.
- Handheld device activated within the last 30 days.
*If your craft has been activated for over 48 hours, follow the instructional guide linked below to verify your craft is in good working order and still eligible for DJI Care Refresh.
Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
If you have a DJI Care Refresh activation code, click here to bind it to your aircraft.
WATER DAMAGE COVERAGE
We’ll replace your aircraft if an accident occurs, even if it’s damaged by water.
TWO REPLACEMENTS, TOTAL PEACE OF MIND
For an additional charge, DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units within one year and covers accidents such as water damage, crashes and collisions. These replacement units will be new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
DJI CARE REFRESH REPAIR PROCESS
Drone Depot will handle the entire DJI Care Refresh replacement process, which is as follows:
- Request a Care Refresh replacement via our online repair form
- Delivery of damaged item* – please contact our helpful team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will provide details on how to get your product to us.
- Product assessment by Drone Depot team – upon completion, we will select the cheapest option to either have your product repaired or replaced under your DJI Care Refresh policy. Please advise if you would like to have your product replaced even if a repair is cheaper.
*We require your product to complete the DJI Care Refresh process.
- DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from New Zealand.
- DJI Care Refresh only supports aircraft purchased from official or authorised channels.
- Please find detailed terms and conditions under the warranty tab above.
If you want to purchase DJI Care Refresh for an aircraft that has been activated for over 48 hours, follow this Video Verification Guide.
DJI FLYAWAY COVERAGE (DRONE NOT RECOVERED)
Care Refresh offers 1x Flyaway Cover if your DJI Mavic 3 Pro is not recovered. To have Flyaway Cover active you need to bind your craft and remote controller to your DJI account by following this video.
For any Flyaway case, you will need to lodge a Flyaway report through the DJI Fly application and then contact email@example.com
REWARDS FOR SAFE FLIGHT
If you haven’t used any replacements or repair services during the service period, DJI will reward you with a 1-year warranty extension.