DJI DRONE REPAIRS
IN NEW ZEALAND
Specialising in DJI Drone Repairs, Drone Depot Auckland has a full DJI repair facility at their handy Ponsonby location with most repairs done onsite and completed within a few working days.
20 years combined technical experience.
With over 7 years of experience on DJI product, and 20 years combined technical experience our team of expert technicians can offer a repair service on most DJI models.
Drone Depot carry a full range of parts and accessories.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions
If you have had a crash and damaged something, need a problem diagnosed or you want a new part / accessory installed please drop it off or send it in for an estimate.
We have a very low $65.00 minimum charge which covers most diagnostics. Completing and test fly over 100 repairs a month, so if you have a problem it’s more than likely we’ve seen it before! Drone Depot provide a services and advice catered to your experience level; from first-time-flyer to commercial 102 certified pilots.
When sending your drone to us, please send to
304 Ponsonby Rd
- DJI Inspire 1 / RAW / PRO – (Most Aircraft and Controller repairs)
- DJI Inspire 2 – (Most Aircraft)
- DJI M600 and M600 PRO – Most repairs
- DJI S1000 and S900 – Most repairs
- DJI Mavic Pro – (Most Aircraft, Gimbal / Camera unit and Controller repairs)
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro & Zoom – (Most Aircraft repairs)
- DJI Mavic Air – (Most Aircraft)
- DJI Phantom 3 Std / Adv / Pro – (Most Aircraft, Gimbal / Camera unit and Controller repairs)
- DJI Phantom 4 / Pro/ Pro + / Adv / Adv + – (Most Aircraft, Gimbal / Camera unit and Controller repairs)
- DJI Ronin Repairs (limited due to parts supply)
- DJI OSMO Repairs (limited due to parts supply)
- DJI Remote Controllers – (Battery and Antennas repairs)
- PLEASE NOTE, CAN CAN NO LONGER REPAIR DJI SPARKS