DJI’s Focus is a wireless follow focus that integrates natively with the Zenmuse Z5 series of camera/gimbals systems and can be mounted on rigs equipped with 15mm or 19mm rods – including the Ronin and Ronin-M gimbals. The Focus features a handheld remote controller (transmitter) with a focus knob to give to the feel of a traditional mechanical follow focus. The wireless system sports a range of up to 330′ line-of-sight with a delay of only 14ms.
- Control accuracy of ±0.002°
- Self-contained drive unit combines brushless motor and receiver in a single module – simplifying installation and requiring only a single power source
- Use with Inspire 1 Quadcopter carrying Zenmuse X5 or X5R camera
- Adjustable endpoints – ideal for lenses, such as photo lenses, that lack “hard” stops
- Programmable focus points and other parameters adjustable through controller menu
- OLED display on controller for menu access and status display
- Compatible with DJI’s Ronin and Ronin-M gimbals
- Works with third-party gimbals or rigs that have 15mm or 19mm rod support
- Dual communication ports for future upgrades
- Built-in rosette for greater mounting flexibility
Drone Depot, Est 2012
We are dedicated to help you make the purchase and decision making process as easy as possible, and strive to sell great products from great companies, and support them with exceptional service.