The Cinewhoop 160mm 3″ ducted quad is based on the ShenDrones Squirt. The ducts generate about 240g more thrust so the Cinewhoop is a peppy flyer designed to carry a GoPro Hero. The ducts also double as prop guards so it’s safer to fly in close proximity to people.
We wanted to make sure to help as many people experience the amazing HD goodness of the DJI system and what better way than with a professionally built drone! Built and tuned at the Rotor Riot HQ, this DJI custom-built Cinewhoop will make sure you keep getting that juicy footage through the good packs and the bad.
Drone weight without battery or camera: 316 grams
This Kit Includes:
- 4x 1507 3100KV motors
- 1x DJI Air Unit
- 1x F4+F45A V2 4IN1 Stack
- 1x Shen Drones Squirt V2.1 Frame
- 1x Set of HQ Duct 3 Tri-Blade Props
- 1x 3D Printed DJI Antenna Mount
- 1x 3D Printed Air Unit/Camera Mount (NO DUCTS IN VIEW)
- 1x 3D Printed TPU Ducts
- 1x DJI FPV Goggles V2
- 1x DJI Radio Unit (Mode 2 and Mode 1 options available)
- Battery to suit drone (Recommended 4s 850mah – 4s 1550mah)
- Battery Charger
This video was filmed using a GoPro camera mounted on this exact model chinewhoop!!!