Back in July 2012 we started trading as www.nzhelmetcams.co.nz. NZ Helmet Cams came about because we used and loved filming action photography and struggled to be able to purchase everything we wanted in one location. We opened our doors in 2012 with a focus on those hard to find accessories. Since then we have continued to increase our product line and we carry everything you see on this site in stock.
In January 2013 when DJI released their first DJI Phantom we realised the potential of these amazing crafts and decided this was something we should be involved in. At this early stage we were pretty much the first NZ retailer that stocked and serviced these products.
We have since continue to grow and now specialise in DJI products. In 2015 we rebranded to Drone Depot as it suited our business a lot more, as drones become our core business.
We still use all of our products ourselves and are happy to help with any of those technical questions you may have. We love to find new and innovative products that we can use and then pass on to our customers.
We are dedicated to help you make the purchase and decision making process as easy as possible, and strive to sell great products from great companies, and support them with exceptional service.
- We are a top DJI dealer!
- We have all our products in stock!
- We have a full service workshop!
- We carry most spare parts!
- Full range of accessories to customise your phantom?
- Full technical Support!
- Competitive pricing
- We have been dealing in DJI longer than most dealers have heard of them!
- We are hands on with DJI meaning we can answer your technical questions other retailers can't!
- We still actually fly them ourselves!
- New Zealand Owned and Operated in a handy Ponsonby (Auckland) location.